From local startup to global player
Be part of the story!
Different from big IT corporations, at CassaCloud we are excited and proud about building a rather small IT consultancy boutique with focus on Salesforce, from scratch. We are still young and small for everyone to matter, but not a startup anymore. CassaCloud has been on the market for 6 years, already serving many customers from US, UK, and EU as recognized Salesforce partner, and organically growing from zero to current twenty people. Now we are about to scale it up even more. It’s not an easy task and it requires a lot of grit and consistency, and thus we are in need of highly motivated and skilled people who are not afraid to make their hands dirty, work proactively and grow and learn fast to help build up and shape this small, yet already global company.
Currently we are looking ideally for Salesforce consultants experienced in Service cloud and/or Marketing cloud and/or Community cloud. We know there are only a few good ones on the market, so if you think it’s you, let us know. If not, but you have a background from managing or IT covering helpdesk/service desk/customer support center, are technically savvy and very much devoted to learn and grow, send us your CV as well.
At CassaCloud we value four main things – Trust&Transparency, Creativity, Personal Growth and Team work. If you want a cushy job, don’t bother, we expect that anyone who joins our team will respect and follow the same values, really!
We cannot guarantee you 500 benefits that you will never use, but you will get your MacBook Pro also for personal use, Home Offices and other standard things like flexi hours, gym card, refreshments, etc. which we know you need.
Moreover, you will get freedom from stupid corporate policies and restrictions (finally it’s all about ROI). And unlike in big companies, you can work with software you are used to in private life – Gmail, Skype, Apple tools, Trello, etc.
Finally, going second mile is what we need, but also value!
You probably bother about standard tasks which we expect from this role, so see them below, but the most important thing is willingness to proactively work on yourself and to help building the company together.
The Salesforce Consultant role supports the Business by working with the development teams, being responsible for eliciting, understanding, and documenting business needs to determine and recommend the most optimal solution to conduct software implementation and development. Makes independent, creative, technical contributions (including configuration) to defining user business and functional requirements for projects and enhancements, and implementing IT business solutions. Expert analytical resource focusing on highly visible, complex and critical business priorities. Forecasts and establishes plans for defining, delivering, enabling and supporting significant information technology components into the organization architecture.
- Gather requirements, propose, and in some cases implement or manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Lead sessions with client
- Develop implementation estimates and plans
- Document requirements in the form of use cases
- Participate in declarative system configuration when necessary
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
- Lead complex project and change management agenda
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Establish knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintain regular client communication and satisfaction
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents,
- Contribute to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work
- Assist project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Help to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables
- Provide leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development
- Help establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Create business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Execute solution design activities
- Execute testing and validation to ensure that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
Qualifications and skills:
- 4+ years professional services or technical consulting experience
- 2+ years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience, preferably Service Cloud
- Client facing and project management experience
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
- English proficiency – fluent in business language
- SQL, CSV, XML – experienced
- One or more salesforce.com certifications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Admin Dev-401)
- Specific industry expertise very welcome, but not required
- Master/Doctoral Degree in IT preferred
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies