The Salesforce Consultant role supports the Business by working with the development teams, being responsible for eliciting, understanding, and documenting business needs to determine and recommend the most optimal solution to conduct software implementation and development. Makes independent, creative, technical contributions (including configuration) to defining user business and functional requirements for projects and enhancements, and implementing IT business solutions. Expert analytical resource focusing on highly visible, complex and critical business priorities. Forecasts and establishes plans for defining, delivering, enabling and supporting significant information technology components into the organization architecture.
- Propose, implement, and manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements
- Lead client sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
- Document requirements in the form of use cases
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Design and participate in the end-user acceptance testing
- Present solution options to customer, evaluating the pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization
- CassaCloud impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Participate in declarative system configuration when necessary
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
- Lead complex project and change management agenda with all parts involved
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Establish knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintain regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Contribute to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Assist project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Help to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provide leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met.
- Help establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Lead, mentor and teach consultants best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing CassaCloud’s implementation methodology
- Create business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Execute testing and validation to ensure that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
Qualifications and skills:
- 4+ years professional services or technical consulting experience
- 2+ years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience, preferably Service Cloud
- Client facing and project management experience
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
- One or more salesforce.com certifications (Sales Cloud Certification, Service Cloud Certification, Community Cloud Certifications, Dev-401)
- Specific industry expertise very welcome, but not required
- Master/Doctoral Degree in IT preferred
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
More About CassaCloud
CassaCloud is a transformation consulting company serving clients in the US, UK and markets within EU. It serves also as the provider of Salesforce.com platform-related services. As Salesforce registered partner in Slovakia, we support both Salesforce.com partners and direct clients by providing flexible on-demand services and becoming a high-value extension of any team. We offer consultancy and development services focused on successful implementation and adoption of Salesforce CRM, helping customer become mobile and social. We have completed global rollouts of Salesforce.com for many foreign mid-sized and large enterprise companies.